October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012 - Everything Wrong Is Wrong With Me

This is more for the people who have expressed concern over my recent tweet about crying an things being worse than I thought they were. But maybe I also just need to get this out. I don't even know...  Anyway... I'm hoping to shed some light on the things that happened not to long ago in my car... In the parking lot of Jesse's work...


I was driving him to work like I've been doing since I moved here with him. Things seemed great. They really did... Then we started fighting. I don't even know where it came from.... But I was blind-sided by the things he was saying to me.

I can't lie, I've been stalling about going to apply at the temp agency down the street. I'm scared, nervous... A whole host of emotions I'm not sure I know what to do with. I have issues I need to work through and my way of doing it is ignoring them until we start fighting.

I am no going into too much detail about what he said.... But he told me to stop twitter, tinychat... Basically stop with everything I use as an outlet...

This was before he told me I have a month to shape up or move out back to my moms.

My relationship is on the rocks and I had no clue until today...

So if you ask me if I'm ok, I can't fake a smile anymore. I'm not ok and I don't know when I will be ok again...

No comments:

Post a Comment